Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

2010 Flex on Nitrous!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   FEDup

FEDup

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:15 PM

Yup.. I figured that the Ecoboost added 90ish HP, I figured I'd shoot mine. 2010 SE FWD. I gained almost 9 tenths in the quarter. Shooting a NX 100 HP shot. ( yes I know ALL about nitrous and how to use it properly) If I take off the Trac Control.. it BLAZES the hides. lololololol,..... I love it.

#2 OFFLINE   CJ8Rockcrawler

CJ8Rockcrawler

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:53 AM

Yup.. I figured that the Ecoboost added 90ish HP, I figured I'd shoot mine. 2010 SE FWD. I gained almost 9 tenths in the quarter. Shooting a NX 100 HP shot. ( yes I know ALL about nitrous and how to use it properly) If I take off the Trac Control.. it BLAZES the hides. lololololol,..... I love it.

How is the torque steer?

#3 OFFLINE   FL3XY

FL3XY

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:34 PM

Nice! Do you have any more info on the build up? Any pics?

#4 OFFLINE   FEDup

FEDup

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:43 AM

I don't hit it til second gear or it smokes em up. Torque steer isn't there at all this way. Not a permanent set up, just a few quick hookups and a small nozzle in the intake after the air filter. It's a dry shot. FUN. I'm gonna try to get someone to take smokey pics.

#5 OFFLINE   nada 50

nada 50

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:37 PM

so what did it run? mid-high 15

Edited by nada 50, 28 January 2010 - 05:54 PM.

#6 OFFLINE   ACDII

ACDII

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 328 posts
  • Region:Decline

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:52 PM

Yeah, but how did you stop that darn thing? I picked up an Ecoboost yesterday , hit 110 and smoked the brakes slowing down, car has 163 miles on it so they were bedded.
  • Raincity likes this

#7 OFFLINE   12 sec Flex

12 sec Flex

Oneupper

• Ford Flex Members
  • 4 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2010 flex ecoboost, 1997 Ford F250 HD 4X4 lifted with 38x15x16.5 2001 honda civic 4door full body kit, custom wheels, custom engine work, suspention, and lots of other custom parts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

Nos kills when you run it dry. So lean you should look for a new long block now. Ecoboost with software no cats and intake i run a high 12 sec 1/4 mile. I eat camero's and 09 gt's for lunch with my ac on.just saying be carfull and i would add another fuel jet to make it fater. I have seen lots of cars CF due to dry system. GOOD LUCK. and brakes go get a set of EBC pads yellow or green stuff and you will stop and have no fade

#8 OFFLINE   Raincity

Raincity

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 19 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2010 Flex Limited Ecoboost

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

Yeah, but how did you stop that darn thing? I picked up an Ecoboost yesterday , hit 110 and smoked the brakes slowing down, car has 163 miles on it so they were bedded.

Yeah, Flex brakes are lacking. Mine were terrible an I had the dealership cover some issues under warranty. Will upgrade pads soon.

#9 OFFLINE   4DRHTRD

4DRHTRD

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 11 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2010 Flex Limited AWD EB

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:55 PM

Here's a 2011 Titanium EB on nitrous, tune and cutout.. :)

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·