I've got a 2009 Ford Flex and we tried to install a remote starter. We realized we were missing a piece of the kit we need and stopped the install.
Now, when we start the car with the key, when we press the brake the car shuts off everytime.
We tried taking everything from the remote start out of the car and putting it back to normal, but the car still won't start.
Any clue? Please help!!
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Please Help! Brake shuts off car!!
1 reply to this topic