Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Winter Tires and TPMS
Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:49 AM
Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:15 PM
I am about to order winter tires on rims from Tire Rack for my 2009 AWD Limited Flex. What happens if I get them without TPMS? (I am sure this is discussed somewhere on here already but I gave up looking for an answer that addresses this specifically.)
Skip it if you don't mind seeing the error light all winter. We do this in our Jetta Sportwagen TDI, but I managed to get take-offs from a Flex SE with TPMS for the snows for our Flex.