Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Tire Pressure Sensor Fault
Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:07 PM
Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:03 AM
FYI - Went into the dealer yesterday and they reset it, took about 5 minutes. They said this can just happen from time to time. If it comes back on, they may have to book it in and check if the sensor needs to be replaced. It hasn't come back on yet, hopefully won't continue to be a problem.
This warning came up on the info screen and the icon on the dash is illuminated. I checked the tire pressure and all is well. Any ideas? Can this be reset?