Can anyone here help me out please. I want to add a ham radio set to my car, it pull about 8 Amps max. I can see that there are several things in the Flex already that have 30A fuses (inverter, auto power window, etc.) I'd like to tap into one of these rather than run power from the battery and through the engine firewall but I need to know what color wire I'm looking for and then test it by pulling the fuse.
A wiring diagram would be much appreciated; can anyone from Oakville help me?
Thanks in advance
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Wiring Diagram for Flex AWD Limited
1 reply to this topic