Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

5 or 6 in spokane wa

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   breezybrown

breezybrown

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:00 PM

spotted a couple silver (although could be same vehicle), one white, two black and I have the only steel blue. local dealer only keeps 1 or 2 around and when i went in they had none. had to wait a month for mine. heading to boise this weekend, hopefully I won;t see too many. don't want a bunch of people driving MY car. wife has a element and those things are everywhere. feels good having a car no one else has (or not alot of people anyway)

#2 OFFLINE   dwisenburg

dwisenburg

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:17 PM

spotted a couple silver (although could be same vehicle), one white, two black and I have the only steel blue. local dealer only keeps 1 or 2 around and when i went in they had none. had to wait a month for mine. heading to boise this weekend, hopefully I won;t see too many. don't want a bunch of people driving MY car. wife has a element and those things are everywhere. feels good having a car no one else has (or not alot of people anyway)

#3 OFFLINE   dwisenburg

dwisenburg

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:23 PM

I know the feeling. Got our white 2010 Limited in January here in W. Washington. Still get excited when we see a Flex over here. Took it to Calif last month, saw lots, particularly in So. Cal. On the 40 miles trip between Santa Barbara and Solvang 4 White ones passed us going the other way.!

We think it would be fun starting a Flex club here in Wash State. Have mentioned it to local dealers who 'thought it was neat' but have had no responses yet. I can envision a 'first annual NW Flex Picnic sometime this summer', but right now it looks like it could be a lonely event.

Dick

#4 OFFLINE   bbskip

bbskip

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:52 PM

I wanted an all Steel Blue with Stone interior and only the 207 package. A dealer searched for me and there weren't any (at the time) anywhere east of the Mississippi. I found something close nearby (silver roof and Charcoal interior) so I bought it. The silver roof has grown on me and the Charcoal interior is probably more practical.

Of course after I bought it the dealer I bought it from got another in exactly like mine and two other dealers got the exact Flex I wanted in. Two of the dealers are far enough away that the cars won't likely show up in my neighborhood. The other could plus who knows if someone ordered one like mine.

I'm not a "showy" person but I do like my cars distinctive to me in some way so I can understand what you are saying. One thing at least, Steel Blue, like Ice Blue, has become a one year color.

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·