Jump to content

Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account
Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

- - - - -

need a center cap for My Flex

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   NHCarsFan


    New Flex Member

  • Ford Flex Members
  • 65 posts
  • Location:Seacoast NH

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:34 AM

just notced today that one of my 18 wheels the Ford Emblem is missing from the center cap, does anyone have any idea on cost and is this something i could do my self ? ie cheaper then going to the Dealer ? :o

Edited by NHCarsFan, 21 October 2009 - 11:34 AM.

#2 OFFLINE   Woody Fowler

Woody Fowler

    New Flex Member

  • Ford Flex Facebook
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:39 PM

I noticed they sell this online. http://www.fordacces...010~8E5Z_1130_E

Hope it helps.

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·