Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
What are you towing?
Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:50 AM
Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:15 PM
I am looking at a Flex as a replacement to my F150. I need to do some light duty (about 2500 lbs) towing with the vehicle. I'm sure the EB will handle it but wondering about the regular engine. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of payload. I have some reasonable hills to deal with and don't want to get run off the road, especially in the winter.
My 1100lb boat and about 250lb trailer aren't that big a load, but I barely feel it behind my V6... mileage suffers about 15%-20% depending upon what I'm doing.
Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:31 AM
Edited by giantmini, 01 July 2012 - 09:44 AM.
Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:27 AM
Edited by scotty5484, 02 July 2012 - 05:28 AM.