I got a set of brake pads from "Carbotech." I had them put on this past Thursday. Luckily (I guess), Thursday's commute was rather similar to Wednesday's, when the brakes DID grind after/during a small rain shower and wet roads. On Thursday, however, NO brake grinding, despite similar conditions! While I know one day isn't much of a sample size, it's certainly a good sign.
I didn't think to take pictures of them before the install, but here they are after the install:
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Brake grinding fixed!
1 reply to this topic
Posted 26 September 2009 - 02:51 PM
Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:56 AM
....how is going....??...how are your new brake pads working out....do they stop better, faster, smoother, no more grinding..??? - i am thinking of getting the same, but wanted your feedback first - let me know, thanks