Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

For Sale, 235/55-19 Pirelli Ice & Snows, mint!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   hoseclamp

hoseclamp

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:16 PM

Tread is 10/32nds, 91% remaining. Great tire, local shop wants me to "test run" a few new products. Very nice traction, quiet, easy to balance. Tire rack claim of new is 14/32nd's is NOT correct, these were measured before they went on, 11/32nd's was the full tread for the H-rated Ice & Snows and the siping shows it. Proof readers are needed. :pirate:

My Tire rack review:

"Initial Review, 2,500 Miles on Tires
May 10, 2009

Wanted to stay with factory 19" wheel, was concerned with grip since it is a H-rated tire with a harder rubber compound for performance vehicles. I did not want to buy 18" wheels/tires and tpms sensors, but if these lacked appropriate grip the shop would take them back and credit me towards a full set of softer dedicated winters, win win for me. These tires were great, I ran 60mph on snow drifts, glare ice, and huge cross winds north of my town deep in the back country. No sanding or plowing, the winds shape the roads. At one point of running snow deep enough to drag the chassis I thought some electronics were failing, no sign of traction control activating. Turns out the tires were providing enough traction it just wasn't activating until I really threw it into some full rally drifts. An excellent tire for the Flex, I would run it on my supercrew if they had the size, I am also running these on my Cherokee SRT8. Very nice traction, great on dry roads, well done Pirelli!"

I would keep them, but I love being a lab rat for new tires:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$500cdn, less than 1/2 walk in price, shipping included in western Canada. Sorry buddies from the USA, too expensive to get down to you, must stay in Canuckland. Will do transaction through Kal Tire, no bs or games, pay and gone, 100% legit.

Thanks,

Mike

#2 OFFLINE   gaspeddle

gaspeddle

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:00 PM

Hi Mike - I might be interested in these.

How negotiable (flex-ible) is the price? Also, going through Kal Tire, is the price installed or plus taxes.

I'm in the Vancouver BC area...

Let me know... gaspeddle at shaw dot ca

Thanks!
Jim

#3 OFFLINE   gaspeddle

gaspeddle

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:46 PM

.... disregard.... no response so bought some tires elsewhere...

Why post if you don't want to sell??? :banghead:

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·