Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

Window deflectors and bug shield

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Ratpack

Ratpack

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:47 AM

I am looking at the window deflectors and bug shields on the net. Which are the best ones to get and how do they install. I have a Flex Cinnabon Limited with a white roof. Also anybody have any pics of their defelctors and bug shield. I just added the molded mud flaps and they are way cool. need to add more stuff.

Thanks,

#2 OFFLINE   Ratpack

Ratpack

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:50 PM

I am looking at the window deflectors and bug shields on the net. Which are the best ones to get and how do they install. I have a Flex Cinnabon Limited with a white roof. Also anybody have any pics of their defelctors and bug shield. I just added the molded mud flaps and they are way cool. need to add more stuff.

Thanks,

#3 OFFLINE   Ratpack

Ratpack

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:52 PM

<_<Bada Bump <_<

73 views and no replys. Come on guys, somebody has purchased the bug sheild and knows the answer. I thought the point of this forum was to share. If not I will go it alone and not share. :slapfight: :slapfight:

Edited by Ratpack, 31 August 2009 - 06:53 PM.

#4 OFFLINE   Waldo

Waldo

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:36 AM

Well normally I subscribe to the "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything" policy, but since you asked..

You want to take of the most distinctive, elegantly designed, homogeneously shaped vehicles and slap on a bunch of tacky aftermarket parts? That's like putting the Mona Lisa in a frame with flashing neon lights.

#5 OFFLINE   Ratpack

Ratpack

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:01 PM

Well normally I subscribe to the "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything" policy, but since you asked..

You want to take of the most distinctive, elegantly designed, homogeneously shaped vehicles and slap on a bunch of tacky aftermarket parts? That's like putting the Mona Lisa in a frame with flashing neon lights.

So am I to assume you know nothing of Bug Shields and or Windopw Air deflectors. I also asked for some pics to decide. Some folks like to dress up their Mona Lisa. :happy feet: :happy feet:

#6 OFFLINE   krk

krk

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 1 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2009 SEL

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:26 AM

Thanks,

the only available vent guards are attached with adhesive...not my first choice for appearance or function/durability. the best on the market are made by Weathertech, unfortunately they don't have them available yet for any of the flex models. I have sent my request but I'm sure demand drives production. If you find any that attach like the weathertech let me know.

#7 OFFLINE   jettech462

jettech462

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:58 AM

I agree leave the thing alone it looks good the way it is.

#8 OFFLINE   mark_andrews

mark_andrews

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 1 posts
  • Current Vehicle:ford explorer

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:22 AM

Thanks,

Hello, I know this is kind of late but I am looking for a bug shield right now and i can't seem to find store that has this part. Can you tell me where you get these parts cause I'm sure you do get it by now. I really appreciate if you respond. Thanks.

#9 OFFLINE   Chad Osuna

Chad Osuna

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Facebook
  • 15 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2010 flex

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

IMG 5677 (800x533)

#10 OFFLINE   scotty5484

scotty5484

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 64 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2010 Flex Limited Ecoboost, 2011 Camaro SS/RS conv. and 2002 Ford Ranger Edge

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:17 AM

you can get the bug deflector directly from Ford for $86

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·