Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
What is the Skinny on the faulty seal on AWD info given me by the dealer?
Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:32 AM
Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:11 AM
Dealer says they are holding AWD models because faulty seal discovered in the drive system. Anything anyone at the plant can tell us about the truth of that and any idea on how long to deal with the problem and get them shipped out?
Here is the info I received from my dealer:
Approximately 230 units with the rear console refrigerators are on hold.
All AWD units are currently being held due to a faulty seal from the supplier – units are being inspected and reworked.
Fusion/Milan/MKZ units have all been released and are shipping. 75 Edges and 440 Flex units still need to be repaired.