Alright so i just had the stock wheels on my solid black flex powder coated black. The lugs are currently chrome, i want black ones. I bought some from autozone yesterday, the size was 1.50 whatever that means, they were the only size they had i figured they would fit, they did not.
So, i need to know, or where to find out, what size lug nuts i need. I need to know i guess thread size, pitch, and seat type.
Can anyone help me out?
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Lugnut thread size/pitch etc
No replies to this topic