Ford and Vanderbilt University researchers are demonstrating this week that so-called phantom traffic jams could be minimized with widespread use of adaptive cruise control available today in most Ford vehicles.
View the full article
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
We Have the Tech: Ford, Vanderbilt Show We Don’t Have to Wait for Self-Driving Cars to Mitigate Phantom Traffic Jams
No replies to this topic