Ford and world champion drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr. are paying tribute to American fighter pilots who served in the Royal Air Force during World War II, inviting Gittin to pilot the one-off Eagle Squadron Mustang GT at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK on July 12.
View the full article
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Ford, Vaughn Gittin Jr. Salute American WWII Pilots Who Defended Britain with Eagle Squadron Mustang GT Ahead of Charity Auction
No replies to this topic