We recently bought a used 2009 Ford Flex Limited with 136,000 miles on it. At first, it drove great! But! After 3 days of having it, it started to hesitate/shudder/buck. I have had it to 7 different shops!!! So far, it has new spark plugs, 2 new coils, new cat converter and a new motor mount. At first, there was no CEL and no codes being thrown....but last week, the CEL came on and threw a misfire code on cylinder 3. Thats when the cat converter and coils were changed. Picked it up yesterday and drove fine. Today, on my way to work, it starts doing it again, but no CEL as of yet. I am at my whits end with this thing. Thankfully, it is under the dealer warranty for another 360 miles....but just over this whole thing! Any suggestions!?!!
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
At my whits end!
No replies to this topic