Parkers here and I just bought my first Flex, a 11 SEL AWD with 99K miles. First day off the lot, not a lot to complain about except an intermittent hissing noice from under the dash (thinking AC related), and I only got one key.
Regarding the key:
Its the key with integrated remote, so its all one unit. Is there really no way to program a second one on my own? And this may be even more stupid, but, what happens if you use the single programmed key twice during the process to program the new key?
Really looking forward to owning this vehicle, will be looking on here for some fun operating tips and mods. Whats your favorite mod?
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Just bought my first Flex
No replies to this topic