Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

New England Flex Reports

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   NHCarsFan

NHCarsFan

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:12 PM

Took Flexie out for a New England Stroll and saw three Flex's

First was in Colchester, CT a black one with a black roof & rails, think it was an SEL.
Then in Maine on Sunday saw two in York Beach Me, one was silver with a white roof, we waved at each other , think had ME plates, on 1A. The other was parked at Nubble Lighthouse , i couldn't find the owner as I was parked down on the other side and then moved up to pick up the family , didnt want to be a stalker LOL but had MA plates and was Ink Blue

Definately starting to see more of them!

Edited by NHCarsFan, 12 May 2009 - 07:41 AM.

#2 OFFLINE   QSHIPWAGON

QSHIPWAGON

FLEXible Flyer

• Ford Flex Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:29 AM

Took Flexie out for a New England Stroll and say three Flexs

First was in Colchester, CT a black one with a black roof
The in Maine on Sunday saw two in York beach Me, one was silver with a white roof, we waved at each other , think had ME plates, on 1A The other was parked at Nubble Light house , i couldn't find the own as i was parked down on the other side and then moved up to pick up the family , didnt want to be a stalker LOL but had MA plates and was Ink Blue

Definately starting to see more of them!

Parked next to a grey Flex SEL at Portsmouth Regional Hospital yesterday when I went to visit my Dad. Interesting one... it was an SEL AWD, no two tone roof, no capt'ns chairs, no Sync, no tow package, no sunroof, and no roof rails... sort of a stripper SEL...

#3 OFFLINE   NHCarsFan

NHCarsFan

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:24 PM

spotted two today in my jaunt to prince pasta in Saugus,MA . first was a Cinnamon with a white top parked at Prince with MA plates

Then on the way home a white limted with MA plates follow be all the way up Rte 1 , on 95 and then we lost each other on the Hampton 101 Toll plaza. Was funny to see a Black & White combo cruising together for all most 50 miles =)

seems I have the luck to see them in pairs if your on here let me know

Scott

#4 OFFLINE   Shepski

Shepski

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:16 PM

I saw another Redfire with white roof in Edmonton south common shopping center the other day and if there would have been an open parking spot beside it I would have pulled in. Would have been interesting to have the owner come out to see identical Flex machines parked beside each other.

Oops... wrong country :)

Edited by Shepski, 17 May 2009 - 07:20 PM.

#5 OFFLINE   NHCarsFan

NHCarsFan

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:22 AM

Have seen numorous , Flex's in NH Seacoast area lately.. recently two black ones.. a limited & and an SEL

#6 OFFLINE   massflex

massflex

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 05:28 PM

Have seen numorous , Flex's in NH Seacoast area lately.. recently two black ones.. a limited & and an SEL

If you come out to the Sunapee - Hillsboro area you'll see mine. Gray w/ white roof. I may be on the coast next week.

#7 OFFLINE   TheMotoDiva

TheMotoDiva

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:17 AM

We just spent the week in Cape Cod, and I must agree.... New England must love the Flex!
I saw a lot of black (or otherwise very dark) Limiteds. Two silvers. This was from Mystic, CT to Provincetown, Mass, and even into Boston.
Put over 2000 miles on our Flexy, and couldn't be happier - especially with the space to accommodate four above-average sized adults (with luggage) and two dogs (and their luggage as well). She surprised the heck out of me when I realized I averaged a whopping 25.5mpg on the way up north!
The kennel we boarded the pooches (Nauset Kennels in Eastham), bought a Honda Element as their animal transporter, but said they wanted a used Flex instead. Only problem is - NEW ENGLANDERS AREN'T SELLING THEIR FLEXES!!! lol!! :wub:

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·