My husband and I just bought a 2010 Flex Limited. It didn't come with an owners manual. Wondering how to program the keyless entry.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
New Flex OwnersKeyless entry
Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:54 AM
Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:16 AM
Go to Ford Owner to download a pdf copy of the manual. Click on the thumbnail below for the instructions. If you don't have the factory code it can be found on a sticker on the SJB (Smart junction Box) aka underdash fuse panel which is located to the left of the steering column in the area above the E brake pedal.
code.JPG 180.65KB 0 downloads
Edited by mmsstar, 08 October 2017 - 09:21 AM.