Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

Cranks but will not start

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   BrandiK

BrandiK

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2014 Flex

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:33 PM

I have a 2014 Flex with 70k miles.  Two weeks ago after being out and about It would crank but not start.  I had it towed and found out it needed a new fuel pump and charged me $450.00.  I was shocked with it only being three years old.  Then three days later same thing happened where it cranked but did not start.  This time they said it was the harness connector.  That was five days ago and now it is stuck in the car wash parking lot two days before the 4th of July with the same issue.  Any ideas???  I called the dealer the first time it happened and asked if there were any recalls?  He ran my VIN number and said No.... beyond frustrated...... 

Edited by BrandiK, 02 July 2017 - 04:35 PM.

#2 OFFLINE   mmsstar

mmsstar

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 256 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2011 SE

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:54 PM

There was a recall on the fuel pump module. It's in the passenger side "C" pillar. You can see it through the seat belt hole. You might tap on it to see if that helps.

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·