I was reading through another thread that discussed being able to set the fog lights as DRLs by having the dealer set it via a laptop. Is there a way to configure the side marker LEDs in the front headlamps to act as turn signals? I have a 2016 Flex limited and the side markers blink when using keyless entry so it's be nice if they could blink for turn signals as well. Thanks for the help!
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Configure side marker light as turn signal
No replies to this topic