So I can hear a metallic rattle when hitting bumps distinctly coming from the left rear wheel. I've pulled the wheel and find nothing obvious. The caliper moves some but so does the right rear caliper. The dust shield seemed a little close so i pulled it back a bit. Test driving later. Exhaust hangers look good, all suspension bolts seem secure. A/C lines and brake lines are secure and properly routed.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
What's that rattle? Left rear '09suspension rattle noise
No replies to this topic