Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

New here with a New (to me) 2010 Flex Limited

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   i-Dak

i-Dak

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 3 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:2010 Ford Flex Limited

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:48 AM

My wife and I just bought our Flex last week, and we love it. It's amazing how something can grow on you. When this car came out in '09; I thought this was the ugliest cars Ford has ever designed.
We had an '06 Kia Sportage, and were thinking about buying a new car. We had several in mind at what to look at. We liked the Chevy Traverse/GMC Terrain, and Dodge Durango. The only thing about those choices is they are all high/tall SUV's. I have muscular dystrophy and have a difficulty getting some cars. Those became a quick ..no, lol!
So my wife came home from work one afternoon, and said "Ford Flex. What do you think of them"? I said "I dunno, I used to think they're ugly". She told me that one of her coworkers has one and she kinda liked it. So I spent the evening online looking at them. The longer I looked; the more they grew on me.
It had their major pluses about them too. They're a lower SUV, and definitely wider than the Sportage. And a smoother ride. We looked at newer '13's and '14's, but she liked the older Limited design better. Yeah, it's a higher mileage car (90+), but that means nothing anymore. The interior is almost immaculate...and it's a very nice car! I Love It!

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·