When I get below 100 miles left to Empty, the display will drop all the way to 0 in one shot. I may be able to get the count down to about 75, but then it goes to 0. The gauge goes to E at the same time. When I fill up, it takes only 13 gallons, so it is a miscalibration or something. pretty unsettling the first time it did that and we were on the highway.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
When I hit 100 miles to Empty, counter drops to 0 and gauge to Efuel gauge drops to E
1 reply to this topic