I own a 2011 Flex SEAL with 85k. The last real cold snap we had, in the 20's my wife was driving the car. Shortly after she started driving and the temp warning light came on but the gauge was on cold. Car dies and restarted and ran fine. Has not happened again but I have noticed sometime on acceleration the engine sounds like a diesel but stops once pedal gas is released noise stops. Almost always seems to happen when tank is 1/4 full. Don't know if these issues are related.
Thanks for you input.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2011 Ford Flex Temp light illuminated but gauge at cold
No replies to this topic