Hi everyone I was hoping that some of you could help me Out. I recently took my car into the mechanic and when I got It back the interior lights weren't working over by my radio and heating buttons.
This makes it really difficult to see anything at night when I want to change the Heat or turn on the radio. I've asked my mechanic to have a look at it again and he just turned the interior light knob on the left hand side of the steering wheel and claims that should fix it. It's hard for him to see during the day and since they aren't open at night I can't show it to him to prove that this way does not work does anyone else have any ideas? thank you so much in advance
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Interior lights (radio/heat etc)
1 reply to this topic