I recently bought a 2009 flex with 113000 miles on it. Very clean and well taken care of. Come to find out that when I turn the heater on that only one of the radiator fans turns on and is very loud. The fan doesn't turn on unless I have the heater on. It's winter right.l now so if it's 30degrees out and I have the heater on right when I start the car. The fan comes on full blast. The other fan doesn't move at all. I have heard a couple things as far as replacing the whole fan assembly or just replacing the ac cutoff switch. I haven't found out if it's covered by my warranty yet. But any info would be helpful.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Flex radiator fan not working
1 reply to this topic