Edited by Neilh, 07 January 2017 - 02:23 PM.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Blower Motor issues 2009 Limited
No replies to this topic
Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:22 PM
Wasn't sure how to title this... having an issue with the heater blower motor. Now and then I can start the car and have no blower motor running. Most of the time it's fine, if it runs, it runs. Doesn't switch off while the car going. I can turn the car off and back on, nothing.... more often than not a well placed love tap on the right side of the top of the dash solves the problem... but not always. Not good in very subzero temps.... thoughts?