I just traded my 2013 Limited for a 2016 Limited (loaded) and absolutely love it. Seems to be much quieter, not nearly as much road noise making it into the cabin as my 2013. My real question is, does anyone know what this plastic thing hanging from the steering column might be? It doesn't seem to do anything. The dealership is many miles away and the salesman I talked to didn't know.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Plastic thing hanging from steering column?
1 reply to this topic