Alright, so last week I went out to start my Flex and it was cranking but never would start. No issues up until this point. Had it towed to the dealership and they were not able to recreate the issue. Got my car back and it started and had no issues all weekend. Monday AM get up to go to work and it won't start. I tried starting it a few different times and eventually the car stopped trying to turn over at all. I had it towed to the dealership again and they still can't figure it out. I can't keep this up so I'm hoping somewhere here has some idea on how to fix this??????
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2014 Ford Flex wont start
1 reply to this topic