I have to replace the distance sensor because of a rock my wife hit. I can get the part but wanted to know if I need ford to calibrate anything in the software. I hope I just need to plug it in. I also ordered the bracket just in case she bent that also. Also anyone ever remove the front bumper cover if so would love to hear how to do that.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2013 flex adaptive cruise control distance sensor
No replies to this topic