Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

All Weather Floor Mats

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Nickshu

Nickshu

Shu-Box

• Ford Flex Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:29 AM

Wow, I wish I had known about those....the front mats cover the carpet better than Weathertech digital fit.

#22 OFFLINE   ScottL

ScottL

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:31 AM

Wow, I wish I had known about those....the front mats cover the carpet better than Weathertech digital fit.

They do appear to have a little more coverage...hard to tell exactly how much from the pictures, but the weathertech mats look more "finished" or maybe a little higher quality to me.

But like I said, it is hard to tell just from those pics.

#23 OFFLINE   Shepski

Shepski

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:50 AM

These Husky mats are very good quality and have a nice soft feel to them. I'm surprised the Weathertech mat doesn't cover the entire driver foot rest.

#24 OFFLINE   Ratpack

Ratpack

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:38 PM

:talkhand:Checked your site Shepski, http://www.premiermo...ml?p_catid=2427 at $129.00 and the Husky site at $169.00. Are these the same mats? The Husky mats on thier site look differant. Just making sure. I don't mind the extra $40 if I get what I want.

Thanks,
Ratpack

#25 OFFLINE   Shepski

Shepski

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:33 PM

Checked your site Shepski, http://www.premiermo...ml?p_catid=2427 at $129.00 and the Husky site at $169.00. Are these the same mats? The Husky mats on thier site look differant. Just making sure. I don't mind the extra $40 if I get what I want.

Yes, those are the ones for $129. Make sure they are the "weather beater" model from Husky.

Cheers

#26 OFFLINE   cutmemick

cutmemick

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:56 PM

:talkhand:Checked your site Shepski, http://www.premiermo...ml?p_catid=2427 at $129.00 and the Husky site at $169.00. Are these the same mats? The Husky mats on thier site look differant. Just making sure. I don't mind the extra $40 if I get what I want.

Thanks,
Ratpack

http://www.autoanyth...4A4402A0A0.aspx has the weather beaters,great mats

#27 OFFLINE   Ratpack

Ratpack

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:50 PM

Are these the same mats as from Husky? Just checking. Would like to save the $40, but don't want something that is not right. Also who has tried Weather Tec? They have bothe front and 2nd row available now.

Thanks,
Ratpack

Edited by Ratpack, 08 September 2009 - 05:15 PM.

#28 OFFLINE   Ratpack

Ratpack

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:09 PM

Ordered the Weather Tech front and second row today along with the covered plate holders. Will post pics when they arrive.

#29 OFFLINE   cutmemick

cutmemick

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:24 PM

Are these the same mats as from Husky? Just checking. Would like to save the $40, but don't want something that is not right. Also who has tried Weather Tec? They have bothe front and 2nd row available now.

Thanks,
Ratpack

Yes they are the weatherbeaters from Husky,great mats.I bought front and second row and the weather tech for the third row.I like the look and quality of the Husky mats a little better.You realy can't go wrong with either.

#30 OFFLINE   Ratpack

Ratpack

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:27 AM

Got the Weather Tech Digital front and second row mats yesterday. Fit is perfect. The Ford all weather also fit inside as well. For now very happy with the mats.

#31 OFFLINE   FEDup

FEDup

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 04:55 PM

Got my Weatherbeaters in today... fit perfect (even with the factory front mats still in)... looks like a stock part.

#32 OFFLINE   Genetic

Genetic

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

Got the Weathertech liners w/ the AAA discount. All three rows fit well.

#33 OFFLINE   MrChubs1

MrChubs1

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:38 PM

I got a full set of the Huisky Weatherbeaters and the cargo mat doesn't fit well at all. It's too small by a couple inches in each direction. The others fit fine, but I'm surprised how badly the rear one fits. There's also a very tall lip at the rear that sticks up a couple inches above the rear deck, which will get caught on things being loaded. I've heated it up in the sun and gave it plenty of time (5 days) to settle in the car, but there's no change. It just isn't made to the right dimensions.

#34 OFFLINE   ACDII

ACDII

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 328 posts
  • Region:Decline

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:59 PM

Has anyone put the third row Weathertech in? The photos look like they fit pretty good and cover a good amount of carpet.

Who has found the best pricing?

#35 OFFLINE   Gumby

Gumby

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:16 PM

Has anyone put the third row Weathertech in? The photos look like they fit pretty good and cover a good amount of carpet.

Who has found the best pricing?

I bought a full set from Weather tec (including the 3rd row). But since my Flex hasn't arrived yet, I don't have them in.

But I ordered directly from weathertec. Cost was about $330 shipping incl...

#36 OFFLINE   alpenaflex

alpenaflex

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 01:37 PM

Bought my new Flex about a month ago, and being from Michigan, have never found a decent set of floor mats for any car I owned that worked well in the winter. That is until I bought a set of Husky Liners designed for the Flex from "wwwAutoAnything.com. They fit like a glove. Almost like your shoes are in a bucket; shouldn't be much, if any, snow or water escaping in the winter. Cost was (front and center set) $130++ with free shipping. Arrived in a matter of days - 30 second installation for each mat - no trimming.

#37 OFFLINE   Twitch

Twitch

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:55 AM

Has anyone found a good solution for the 2011 Flex yet?

#38 OFFLINE   blivitz

blivitz

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 12 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Flex AWD Limited EB

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:57 AM

I just checked - I'm told that the Husky Weatherbeaters for the 2011 Flex will also fit the 2012.

#39 OFFLINE   Johnny Langton

Johnny Langton

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 12 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2010 MKT Elite EcoBoost AWD

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:27 AM

Amazon.com has the Huskyliner front/second row mat set on sale for $100 right now with free shipping.
Just a heads up...
JL

#40 OFFLINE   giantmini

giantmini

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 2 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Flex SEL

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

We are very pleased with the quality of the WeatherTech front mats in our 2012 Flex. They do not have a hole for the retaining clip on the driver's side, and the mats came with vivid warnings suggesting dire consequences if the retaining clip is not used. However, we decided to place the WeatherTech mats over the factory mats, and they stay right where we put them. There is no way the mats are going to bunch up and interfere with the pedals. Another plus is that there is no need to remove the factory mats if the WeatherTechs are only used during messy winter weather.

Edited by giantmini, 08 July 2012 - 05:38 AM.

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·