Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

CARMAX... Have you ever? Thoughts and Feedback requested....

Carmax flex titanium used Flex

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ECOBWST

ECOBWST

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Flex

Posted 26 December 2015 - 08:23 PM

Hello all, 

I currently have a 2010 FLEX LIMITED. I'm looking to upgrade to the Titanium, I should've just bought this from the start... Anyways I'm thinking of doing the "swaparoo" through CARMAX. I wanted to see what other members experiences were like as I've never done business through them. Here are the things I was wondering about:  

Ever bought a car from CARMAX?

If so how was your buying experience?

Did you end up with a vehicle on their lot or did you get one brought in? (I'm looking to get one brought in).

Did you trade your vehicle in when you bought one from them? 

If so, do you feel like the value given for your trade was fair??? Approximately where did your  trade value end up? NADA Trade Value? KBB VALUE? 

Any negotiations whatsoever??? Or cut and dry from beginning to end?.? 

WARRANTY, did you elect to use CARMAX warranty offerings? If so what did you choose and how do you feel about the value paid for it? Would you elect to do the warranty if you had the chance to do it again?

FINANCING, did you elect to use their financing offerings or did you go with a bank/lender that you sourced?? If used their financing were you happy with this service and did you end up with a good rate and term? 

I'm in sales, so I guess that I have a hard time feeling like there is nothing that is negotiatable; whether it be trade value, purchase price of the new car, or the transport between dealerships if acquiring a vehicle from out of state... Did you feel like there was "any money left on the table" once said and done?

I appreciate the feedback, thanks in advance!! 

#2 OFFLINE   robertlane

robertlane

Flex Fan

• Pip
  • 199 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:Shelby Mustang

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:13 PM

I can't add a lot, however, my mom bought a Nissan from one of their stores in Michigan and the process went easy and the car was great - trouble free in every respect.  She's going there next week to see what's available in their Ford offerings.

Custom Search

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carmax flex titanium used, Flex

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·