Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
flex limited 20" wheels tires not lasting
Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:42 AM
Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:41 AM
I can't say that I've heard of that problem before. You didn't state if your Flex is AWD or not. Either way, I find it puzzling that when you do the tire rotations you don't notice difference in wear between front/back? Are you saying all 4 tires are wore out already or just 2?
Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:45 AM
I got 55,000 miles out of my original set of Goodyear RSAs and liked them so much I bought them again. I have the EB AWD and rotate the tires every 5,000 miles.