I'm interested in a Ford Flex that they say had some damage to it's 'cross member.' How serious is that type of damage and can it be repaired correctly so as not to have problems with it in the future?
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Ford Flexcross member
1 reply to this topic
Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:38 PM