Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

Tracking your custom ordered Flex

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   GrySql

GrySql

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 223 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Hybrid

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:05 PM

Along with Etis, these two websites may be able to help you track your custom ordered Flex.

http://wwwqa.cotus.ford.com/

http://researchmania...yCarOrders.html

#2 OFFLINE   john w

john w

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:50 PM

I ordered a 2015 Flex Limited from my local dealer on February 16, 2015. I just received the VIN for our 2015 Flex today. I tried the two links above and could not find any relevant information about the status of our order. Can you help me?

Edited by GrySql, 20 April 2015 - 09:00 PM.

#3 OFFLINE   GrySql

GrySql

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:58 PM

According to what I can find out your VIN (which I removed from your Post for safety) is a Pre-Production VIN.  The car is not listed as 'Built' yet.

I'll bet it's about to be built though, check back in a week and we'll see what's happening.

===

Local Time:  20-APRIL-2015 / 9:51:43 PM   VIN STATUS: PRE-PRODUCTION VIN - NOT YET PRODUCED

Edited by GrySql, 20 April 2015 - 09:00 PM.

#4 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:35 PM

I ordered a 2015 Flex Limited from my local dealer on February 16, 2015. I just received the VIN for our 2015 Flex today. I tried the two links above and could not find any relevant information about the status of our order. Can you help me?

Congrats and welcome to the community, john w!  :) 

My name is Tricia, and I’m the U.S. Ford Customer Service Representative. I’ll be happy to track your order! Please private message (PM) your VIN or dealer code and order number. Feel free to check in with me anytime, and I’ll give you the latest updates.

Tricia 

• griffisa14 likes this

#5 OFFLINE   richjh

richjh

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 4 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:chrysler

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:02 AM

Well, I ordered my new Flex March 23, 2015.  To date Ford has "gone silent" to me.  The Dealer is ducking me although he extracted a $1,000  "deposit" from me.   I can not track this on the cotusb.ford site.

I think that almost six weeks of being able to find out nothing on my order is just horrible.   How many things do we order that are "big ticket" can't we get information as to when and what to expect?   I was told 6 - 8 weeks for a build,  I was not told that I couldn't find out anything during the process.   

Poor / horrible Customer Service.   This is my ???? Ford over the years , its been a lot of them. I would have thought Ford would treat their customers better than the "silent treatment".

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

• 4mimi likes this

#6 OFFLINE   cmgoblue

cmgoblue

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 9 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2015 Ford Flex

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:25 PM

Well, I ordered my new Flex March 23, 2015.  To date Ford has "gone silent" to me.  The Dealer is ducking me although he extracted a $1,000  "deposit" from me.   I can not track this on the cotusb.ford site.

I think that almost six weeks of being able to find out nothing on my order is just horrible.   How many things do we order that are "big ticket" can't we get information as to when and what to expect?   I was told 6 - 8 weeks for a build,  I was not told that I couldn't find out anything during the process.   

Poor / horrible Customer Service.   This is my ???? Ford over the years , its been a lot of them. I would have thought Ford would treat their customers better than the "silent treatment".

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Please contact Tricia, the Ford Motor Customer service via her private e-mail.  She will track your order.  I ordered my Flex on April 3rd and it been built and now I am waiting for delivery.  Looking like End of May to Mid June before they put in on a rail car and ship it to the dealer.  But they are moving through the factory.  I had heard there are some delays due to part shortage on the FLEX SEL models.  My was a LIMITED edition.  Thus why it flew through production.

Good Luck.  I know the waiting is difficult.  But at the end you get your car, your way.  Worth the wait.

#7 OFFLINE   GrySql

GrySql

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:06 PM

I think that almost six weeks of being able to find out nothing on my order is just horrible.  

No VIN number or order number?

#8 OFFLINE   eahamilt

eahamilt

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mississippi Valley
  • Current Vehicle:2008 Taurus X

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:50 AM

I ordered my 2015 ford flex in February  - It was built April 28th -It  has been sitting in Detroit since mid-May - so far the end date ETA has been moved 3 times and counting  - First was June 8th, then June 29th and most recently July 11th.  I have spoken to customer service in Detroit who has assigned a case number but says because someone keeps updating  ETA  in the computer they cannot escalate up the ladder.  It is so frustrating no one can tell me why my car is sitting in a yard in Detroit.  My dealer even offered to send someone to Detroit to pick it up and ford said no.  I am so frustrated that I told my dealer Friday to start looking for another flex with same specs in different color.  I would rather someone just give me the real date so I can deal with it.  My Brother custom order a Toyota Highlander in April and has been driving it for 2 weeks yes salt in the wound.  I have been a loyal ford owner but this experience is really testing my loyalty. 

#9 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:15 AM

I ordered my 2015 ford flex in February  - It was built April 28th -It  has been sitting in Detroit since mid-May - so far the end date ETA has been moved 3 times and counting  - First was June 8th, then June 29th and most recently July 11th...

Welcome to the community, eahamilt!  :) 

Thanks for reaching out to me. I replied, and please provide the requested info.

Tricia

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·