FordEtis, or Etis for short, is the European Ford Service website.
It is useful to find pertinent information about your car.
Under the Vehicle Tab, you type in your car's VIN number and click on the 'Search' button.
The next window shows your cars basic info and will include the latest Outstanding Field Service Action notices (FSA, Recall) that Ford has issued for your particular car.
1. Your car will be identified as a Transit Connect under the 'Vehicle Line' heading, this is normal so ignore it. It is also called a 4-door Saloon, that is another way to say 'Sedan'.
2. The Build Date is in the Euro mode --> Day/Month/Year
3. There is a box that is titled Vehicle Software, ignore it.
4. In the right hand window there is a heading called Minor Features, if you click on the very bottom words 'Click to expand this List' another window will open that shows all your cars Build info.
5. Not much else will work on Etis unless you are an authorized registered user with a password.
Edited by GrySql, 17 April 2015 - 05:42 PM.