Hello everyone, I have a problem. When I am trying to climb up a hill, or a bridge the car starts buck or misfire. This 2009 Ford Flex SEL has E3 spark plugs and ACCEL coils. I don't know what to replace first. Only have 57500 miles on her. Any suggestions on what to replace? All feedback is welcome
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Hill climbing misfire,engine bucking
Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:17 PM
Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:59 PM
Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:29 PM
I wonder if it's a sensor issue?
Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:27 AM
Did you ever find a solution? I'm having similar issues
How many miles are on your Flex? What year and engine? Does the Check Engine Light (CEL) come on?
Running a Vehicle Health Report can find minor problems, a Code Reader can spot Engine Codes.
Spark plugs, a fouled fuel injector or a failing COP (coil) can cause misfires.