Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Reverse sensor audio tone question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Dayvidpriddy

Dayvidpriddy

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:Ford FLEX 2010 SEL

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:25 AM

Hi guys,

I just purchased a 2010 Ford FLEX SEL yesterday and have a question about the reverse sensor audio tone that the vehicle makes...I'm new here so I'll probably be back quite a bit lol.

Anyways the tone seems to be coming from the inside rear right side of the vehicle (passenger side/rear of the car) but nothing comes from the drivers side rear...I can tell the general area where the tone comes from but couldn't tell you exactly where it was because it seems to be hidden somewhere. Anyways I just wanted to make sure that my tone was working correctly and that it should only be sounding from that passengers side/rear area and not from both sides of the rear of the vehicle? I wasn't sure if something was broken or not and just wanted to double check.

Thanks!

#2 OFFLINE   ACDII

ACDII

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 328 posts
  • Region:Decline

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:18 AM

I believe the 2010  uses the radio for the tones, and may just be using that one rear speaker. Just to make sure, test all your speakers to make sure they are working using the fader and balance control. 

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·