I have a 2013 Limited and loved it! It was always a kick to drive. Not quite "pin you to your seat" acceleration, but not far from it either. My father borrowed my car for a trip to the Midwest and when he got back, I noticed that the power seemed lost. That, and the ECOBoost that used to only come on when I would mash down at highway speeds is coming on just about all the time. Even my young kids have been asking me why my car is so loud now? I took it to the dealer and the service manager actually took a test drive with me and said it seemed ok to him. Damn! There's no more zip and instead of a kick of power that needs to be controlled, there is instead a HELL of a lot of engine noise - sort of like a 4 cylinder engine working hard as hell to go nowhere fast. Any suggestions?!
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Lost power and CONSTANT Ecoboosting
No replies to this topic