Who else has had the Service Tire Mobility Kit message to pop up on their dashboard screen? How do you turn it off other than going to the dealer and letting him sell you another can of goop? We are approaching 50K miles and the car is a month over four years old. I feel confident this message either comes with mileage or specified time, I do not think there is a remote sensor in the kit itself.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Service Tire Mobility Kit Message
1 reply to this topic