I needed to remove the exterior door hand on my 2013 Ford Flex. However, after loosening the torx screw in the jam to where I could get it loose, when trying to maneuver the handle out, I knocked the internal parts out of place. Has anyone else had this happen and know how to fix it? I am sure I need to remove the door panel and get to the inside and resituate everything, just not sure how it is supposed to go.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Exterior Door Handle
No replies to this topic