This has happened to me 6 times now over about a months time. The vehicle won't turn over or even click the starter. Battery is brand new. All the dash lights work, radio, headlights, etc. Tried turning them all off putting it in neutral, trying another key nothing helps. Sometimes the issue lasts 5 minutes sometimes over a half an hour.. It's been to the dealership once and of course they can't reproduce the problem. Anyone have any ideas?
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2010 Flex won't start sometimes.
No replies to this topic