I have a 2011 Flex, we love it, BUT last fall, what my mechanic son dsecribed as the "blender" unit broke. Regardless of heat, a/c, defrost settings, cold air comes out of the vents on the passenger side. Son says it's a $20 part hidden deep in the dash ofthe car. He doesn't presently have tools or a location for take the car apart and fix it. Wondering if this is an "expensive" repair, AND if it can be performed by a local mechanic as opposed to the dealer? Anyone had this problem? Thx..
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic