My original hankook tires are crappy. Then I purchased my used 2013 Flex (was a rental vehicle on west coast) the dealer rotated the tires putting two worn down tires in the back. One front tire has a small leak. I only have 36,000 on them. Looking around for a tire that is a bit wider to bite the road more. Some website are saying that a 245 sand 255 tire will not fit. I picked out a 245/55R19 from Goodyear. Does anyone here have a wider tire than the standard tire issued by Ford.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
245/55R19 Goodyear Assurance CS Fuel Max Tires245/55R19 Goodyear Assurance
No replies to this topic