Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

2nd ROW BENCH SEAT...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   NOBLEwolf

NOBLEwolf

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:28 AM

AWD Limited - Black on Black / NAV / Tow pkge / Remote Start / 2nd ROW Bench Seat / Roof Racks / Block Heater / Mats[/b][/b]

My FLEX has finally arrived..!!!...it is at the dealer doing the PDI, with some luck, i will see it Dec 31st...looks great, took it for a boot - nice ride.
They finally got the 2nd ROW BENCH SEAT option correct, very nice - except one thing - i was under the impression & was positive that i had previously seen a FLEX with this BENCH setup which included the POWER FLIP & FOLD FORWARD (PFFF) - activated by a push button on each door jam....well mine does not have it...not a deal breaker but it would be nice...has anyone seen PFFF with BENCH setup....?? - signing off for now...all the best to you fellow FLEXER'S, stay HAPPY & HEALTHY in 2009 - CHEERS...!!

#2 OFFLINE   rmc523

rmc523

Ford Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 12:31 AM

AWD Limited - Black on Black / NAV / Tow pkge / Remote Start / 2nd ROW Bench Seat / Roof Racks / Block Heater / Mats[/b][/b]

My FLEX has finally arrived..!!!...it is at the dealer doing the PDI, with some luck, i will see it Dec 31st...looks great, took it for a boot - nice ride.
They finally got the 2nd ROW BENCH SEAT option correct, very nice - except one thing - i was under the impression & was positive that i had previously seen a FLEX with this BENCH setup which included the POWER FLIP & FOLD FORWARD (PFFF) - activated by a push button on each door jam....well mine does not have it...not a deal breaker but it would be nice...has anyone seen PFFF with BENCH setup....?? - signing off for now...all the best to you fellow FLEXER'S, stay HAPPY & HEALTHY in 2009 - CHEERS...!!

First, congrats on finally getting your Flex in, I hope you really enjoy it, I know I do mine!

And after consulting my Flex brochure, all models (SE, SEL, and Limited) have a 60/40 split bench standard (with cloth, leather, and perforated leather, respectively) with manual folding seatback. On the next page, it lists the power folding feature is available for all models, but they are 40/40 split ONLY. No mention of a 60/40 split power fold feature.

Sorry to hear that yours doesn't have it, but happy New Year!

#3 OFFLINE   atam

atam

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:59 AM

First, congrats on finally getting your Flex in, I hope you really enjoy it, I know I do mine!

And after consulting my Flex brochure, all models (SE, SEL, and Limited) have a 60/40 split bench standard (with cloth, leather, and perforated leather, respectively) with manual folding seatback. On the next page, it lists the power folding feature is available for all models, but they are 40/40 split ONLY. No mention of a 60/40 split power fold feature.

Sorry to hear that yours doesn't have it, but happy New Year!

All 2010 second row seats have standard remote release with stronger springs.

#4 OFFLINE   JRS

JRS

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:08 PM

In the 2010 order guide it says:

INTERIOR/COMFORT
New:
AutoFold 60/40 Bench Seat (40 side power release),
Standard on all series

#5 OFFLINE   jmar

jmar

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 1 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Limited

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

on the 60/40 split, do both sides fold down and flip up or just the 40 side.  our 40 side has power flip up.  but I don't think the 60 side flips up or moves at all.  the seat back folds down though...

#6 OFFLINE   mmsstar

mmsstar

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 278 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2011 SE

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

Both do the same thing, the 60 just isn't powered

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·