I have a 2010 Flex Limited with Sync & numerous steering wheel controls. All are working except to volume and change station/etc. button. Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Steering wheel controls problem
Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:43 PM
Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:05 AM
Occasionally, a master reset will restore the functionality of your steering wheel buttons. I recommend giving it a shot!
If you have the navigation system, here's a link with information on how to reset:
If you have the regular SYNC radio, click this link instead: