Just bought an 09 SEL. Was checking to see if vehicle had a 110 outlet, i pulled the cover off that is in the 110 outlet spot and there were wires attached to the cover but the is no "outlet". Anybody know what the wires are there for if there is no outlet?
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:46 AM
Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:26 AM
The wires are given away just to reduce the complexity at the factory. But they aren't attached to anything on the other side. You won't have the inverter, which is the main component of the system.
Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:23 PM
Edited by Heavyflex, 16 June 2013 - 01:24 PM.
Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:13 PM
150W is printed on the cover of the outlet.
Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:33 AM