I'm a grandmother raising three growing grands but have been driving mini-vans since 1989. If I had had to buy another one I would have cried!!! I wanted something much more unique that could still seat 6 or 7 and easily move 4 car seats around. I may be old and creaky but I'm still cool! I love my flex. It's new to me a few months ago but it's six years old with 115000 miles on it. Drives like a dream, has all the bells and whistles I could wish for. My only problem is a leak into the fear dome light after a hard rain. I suspect the antenna seal may be worn as it is directly above the light.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
What I like and dislike about the Flex
20 replies to this topic