Very poor design. If you have sat in the middle row in the middle seat then you will know what I'm talking about. You have to sit on the clasp. Does anyone know if you can remove the clasp and put one on that is longer so that the clasp goes around your rear end instead of on it. I spoke with local dealer parts department and he was no help.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
middle row seat belt clasp in middle hurts rear end.
No replies to this topic